This tour allows you to truly travel Hue off the beaten track and gain up close experience of the local life on board a river sampan. Several interesting activities such as biking, cooking class and food massage are waiting for you!
- Type of trip: Private tour
- Trip Duration: 6 hour
- Starting: 9am
- Pick up/ Drop off: your hotel ( located in Hue centre)
Pick up from your hotel at 09: 00 am. Embark on boat at Toa Kham wharf for a cruise along Perfume River.
Visit Dong Ba market and buy necessary food for cooking class with our chief.
Visit a Thien Mu pagoda – the symbol of Hue city.
Back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Thuy Bieu village – the Garden of Eden in Hue.
Arrive Thuy Bieu, a nice walking or biking around village.
- Visit local garden ,old ancestral temple and communicate with local people.
- Visit incense making family to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm.
- Visit joss paper making family to know more about a tradional custom of Vietnamese people and know why they use joss paper, also known as ghost money, for the died people.
- Visit paper painting family to see the countryside painting art of the young local artists.
Come back to Thuy Bieu restaurant for cooking class, you will prepare lunch by yourself with our chief’s instruction.
Have lunch with Hue traditional dishes you have just cooked.
Relax by soaking your foot in medicinal herb water – a traditional therapeutic practice.
Enjoy excellent massage by blind people. Back to hotel around 02:00 pm. End of the tour.
Price for Thuy bieu village day trip with cooking class
|Number of people||1||2||3 – 5||6 – 9|
|Price per person||1.869.000đ ~ $89||1.659.000đ ~ $79||1.470.000đ ~ $70||1.365.000đ ~ $65|
- Ingredients and cooking class
- Pick up and drop off in Hue city center
- Tour guide (English/ French)
- Bicycle in village
- Herbal water treatment
- Entrance fee in village
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Tips and personal expenses